A modern leather ottoman with reverse-seam detailing, in four sizes.
size and upholstery
MODERN, RUSTIC, TRADITIONAL, WHEREVER
Rooster's ready to play. He'll be your favorite foot stool, a great extra seat for big gatherings, even an impromptu coffee table. With four available diameters, Rooster is just small enough to fit anywhere, or just big enough to have a presence. His distinctive reverse-seam stitching shows off the beauty of Decades' high-quality genuine leathers.
PEDIGREE, CONSTRUCTION, AND COMFORT
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Bench-made in North Carolina by skilled craftspeople.
- Custom-engineered frame built using blocks in all corners, double-dowel or mortise-and-tenon joinery, metal fasteners, and glue.
- Additional information about our construction.
Rooster can be customized to suit your unique needs and style. Create a truly one-of-a-kind piece of furniture by selecting from our extensive list of options. Need help? Contact us to speak with a furniture consultant.
- Available in four standard sizes.
- Choice of numerous leather families and colors.
|Type||Material||Stain Treated||Fade Resistant||Colors|
Outback is aniline drummed dyed and then naturally air dried. The air drying allows this cow leather to maintain a more deerskin-like softness for the remaining finishing process. It is then lightly hand sanded to create a random tipping and natural high-low visual appearance based on the animal's skin texture. This natural look personifies the rustic life that the cow lived on the open range.
Top-grain, semi-aniline leather in vibrant colors.
To order sample swatches, please give us a call toll-free at 1-855-4-DECADE.
Why can't I order this online?
At Decades, your furniture is built on demand. Each piece can be extensively customized, so we need to speak with you via phone or email to confirm your order before we start making it. We aren't going to upsell you or anything...we just want to make sure you receive exactly what you want.
More questions about ordering
- Can I order fabric swatches?
- Can I purchase your furniture if I live outside of the U.S.?
- Can I return the furniture if I'm not satisfied?
- How can I make sure the furniture will fit in my home?
- How does payment work?
- How does shipping work?
- What kind of guarantee does the furniture have?
- When will I get my furniture?
- Why do I have to call to get pricing or place an order?
HOW TO ORDER FURNITURE AND ATTAIN AWESOMENESS
- Select a piece of furniture.
- Place your order via phone or email.
- Arrange shipping. (We'll help!)
- Receive and inspect the shipment.
- Use it. Love it. Brag to your friends.
REQUEST A QUOTE ON THIS PIECE VIA PHONE OR EMAIL
|CALL US ->||
|EMAIL US ->||